Informacinis katalogas

I am Ukrainian, who is working in Lithuania. Can I get a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)?
Registracijos Nr. KD-4222 2019-09-16
Dokumentas nebegalioja

In response to your letters would like to inform you that, if you are legally residing (have Temporary or Permanent Residence Permit) and working in Lithuania, you can apply for the EHIC.
More information:

Nuorodos Prisegti failai